Commercial & Business Insurance
Insurance coverage that protects your company – so you can get back to business
As an independent insurance agency, we take pride in reviewing your options with multiple insurance companies and comparing protection and prices to find the best value for your business.
21st Insurance Agency is committed to being an advocate for you and your business in times of need.
Our commitment is to serving you!
21st Insurance Agency knows that there are many unique insurance needs for our customers. To talk with one of our helpful team members about your insurance needs, contact us today.
- Commercial & Business Insurance – Insurance coverage that helps protect your business.
- General Liability Insurance – Broad insurance coverage for your business and activities.
- Professional Liability / Errors and Omissions – Coverage for businesses that offer professional and personal services.
- Commercial Property Insurance – Protect your business with insurance for your commercial property.
- Business Auto Insurance – Cover your business with insurance for commercial vehicles.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance – Insurance coverage that helps protect your business from the rising costs of lawsuits.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance – Insurance coverage that helps you take care of your employees.
- Bonds – Protect your assets with financial backups for promises made by others.
Manufactured Home Commercial Insurance Program
21st Mortgage currently ranks as one of the largest providers of financing for manufactured home buyers across America. We have over 25 years of experience in the manufactured housing industry. We offer commercial insurance through a number of A-rated carriers in over 30 states. Three key elements of the industry we focus on are: retail dealerships, mobile home set-up contractors, and community park programs. Our commercial insurance program specializes in small to mid– size park operations and has the ability to write 100% rental occupied communities. Most mobile home park liability quotes can be given within 24 hours.
Park Owners Coverage
- Coverages available include General Liability, Property, Umbrella, Crime
- Limits up to $1 million Occurrence/$2 million Aggregate
- Umbrella Limits up to $5 million
- Permanent mobile home parks
- Incidental exposures including offices, pools, playgrounds, club houses, convenience stores
- Minor road maintenance such as snow removal or lawn maintenance
- Water/septic systems must comply with governmental codes
- Permanent mobile home parks with limited amounts of rental units
- Propane tank re-fueling exposure
Manufactured Home Retailers and Contractors Coverage
- Limits up to $1 million/$2 million
- New and used home dealers
- Display homes on site and mobile home parks
- Storefront dealerships
- Limits up to $1 million
- Operations radius up to 300 miles
- Owners cargo coverage
- Trip transit
- Class Codes/Eligibility:
- Light, medium, heavy and extra heavy
- Tractor types used as toters
- Trailers and semi-trailers
- Private passenger autos
- Retail use
- Service vehicles
- Commercial use
- Limits up to $5 million
- Business personal property
- Inland marine
- Business income
- Extra expense
- Enhancement extension endorsement
- Business computer coverage
- Limits up to $5 million
- Coverage for units on and off sales center
- Coverage for units in transit