|Manufactured & Mobile Home Loan Refinance Information||PRINT|
- No Application Fees – we are confident you will find our application process and service top in the industry. We value your business.
- Fixed Rates – are all that we offer, your payment will never fluctuate. No adjustable, variable or balloon mortgages to worry about.
- Interest Rates – range from 6.99 to 18% depending on overall credit quality, age of home, collateral type, occupancy type, loan amount and loan-to-value.
- No Prepayment Penalties – you are free to pay off your loan early or refinance at any time without penalty.
- Single Wides and Double Wides – regardless if the home is located in a park, on leased land or private land 21st Mortgage can assist.
- Age of Mobile Home – must be 1976 or newer in most states. In AL the mobile home must be 1990 or newer, MS 1999 or newer and in NY the mobile home must be 1995 or newer.
- Loan Amount – minimum loan amount required is $20,000.
- Lower Payments – save money every month.
- Lower Term – build equity faster or payoff your home earlier.
- Cash Out/Debt Consolidations – use your equity to payoff high interest creditors.
(Not available in TX or on FHA loans.)
- Skip a Payment – one of many benefits of refinancing.
- No out of Pocket Closing Costs – all your closing costs can be financed into the loan.
(not applicable on FHA loans)
- Refinance Home and Land – combine your home and land payment into one payment.
- Terms – based off loan amount range from 5 to 23 years.
- Mortgage Insurance – not required on any of our loans.
- Insurance – the first year of homeowner’s insurance can be financed into the loan if you purchase insurance through 21st Insurance Agency. If purchased through another agency, the full premium for the first year must be paid in advance by the borrower.
- Escrow – is required for insurance and taxes.
How do I apply for a refinance loan? Either fill out the on-line application or print, complete and return attached credit application or call us directly at (800) 955-0021 Ext.1456
- Bi-Weekly Program – is a great way to save thousands of dollars in interest over the life of your loan. This method allows you to pay every two weeks by automatic bank draft.
*Rates are subject to change without notice