About our hiring philosophy
21st Mortgage has a history of promoting from within, and because of this, we take care in hiring all positions. We consider our entry-level positions as training positions, where you can learn our business and begin to work your way up in our organization.
The most recruited position at our company is that of Financial Counselor. It requires no previous experience and is an excellent starting position to learn the business and understanding of our customers. Financial Counselors learn valuable skills that transfer to all facets of the mortgage industry and prepare those individuals for advancement into higher level positions. While searching for a starting place in this field, we encourage you to consider this position as a possible first step in your career track.
What is the application process like?
1. Submit an Application for Employment
2. Human Resources will review your application and contact you within 10 days.
3. If you are contacted for a telephone interview, your information will be sent to different managers who are hiring.
4. If you are contacted for a personal interview, you will verify and sign your online application upon your visit.
5. After a personal interview, we will contact you within 2-3 weeks.
Which file format should my resume be?
This system accepts attachments in the following formats:
.doc (Microsoft Word document)
.pdf (Adobe portable document file)
.rtf (rich text format)
I'm having trouble with the online system
If you experience difficulties using the online system, please email your resume along with a brief description
of the problem to RecruitingManager@21stmortgage.com
or contact us by phone at 1-800-955-0021 x1245.